Did you hear the news? The Crawley News is sadly no more....
10 reasons you know you’re from Crawley
We’re proud to be from Crawley, a place with its own small community and plenty of ‘in-jokes’. Whether you’ve lived here for a long time or recently moved in with us, here’s 10 reasons you know you’re from the town:
1. You used to listen to Mercury FM
2. You still use ‘the back of Woolworths’ as a meeting point
3. You’ve been to a party at LaserHub
4. You’ve panicked after finding yourself in the wrong lane at Tushmore roundabout
5. You’re spoilt for choice when you fancy a coffee in town
7. When you’re abroad or up north and are asked where you’re from, you just say “near Gatwick”
7. You think you know which colour represents each neighbourhood. Take the quiz here.
7. You’ve been to an after party in Troy’s Kebabs
8. When Gareth Southgate is on TV, you automatically tell whoever you’re with “he’s from Crawley you know?”
9. You’ve been on a Crawley Luxury coach to somewhere (anywhere).
10. You’ve seen the Crawley Mockumentary
Anymore reasons you can think of? Comment below!
In the meantime why not have a read of our ’10 facts you probably didn’t know about Crawley’?
Like us on Facebook so you don’t miss out
Featured image: Ian Capper